How to Login to WebEx and Schedule a Meeting
Login to WebEx for the First Time
Login to WebEx and create meetings through WebEx
2. Clicking here will open a new tab for WebEx:
3. From here, you'll click the drop down arrow in the upper right hand corner.
4. Once you click, it will give you a dropdown menu. You'll want to click Office 365:
5. From there, Office will log you in, and you will get your Homepage for WebEx.
Note: It will have a few pop-ups for first time users, if you'd like, read them, if not, it tells you that you can customize your icon and schedule meetings. Just click 'Next, Next, and Done' and they will go away.
Schedule a Meeting
Schedule whatever meeting you need, similar to Teams or Zoom! You'll need a time, topic, and email address!
1. Once you've logged into WebEx, you will want to click 'Schedule a meeting' and it will take you to the 'Schedule a meeting' page:
2. From here, you'll want to title the meeting as you'll need, we'll use Parent - Teacher Conferences as an example. To title it, you'll want to type in your topic under 'Meeting Topic'
3. Next, you'll want to set the password, especially if you are sending it as a link. Keep it simple, and remember to send the password along with the link.
4. Next, set the time! You'll click the day and time and it will change blue as you roll over it.
5. Set the time and day! Also remember to set the duration so the attendee(s) will know how long they will need to block off for the meeting.
6. Next, add the attendees! Use their emails and WebEx will send them a link to the meeting itself. You can separate other attendees by comma or semi-colon! If you do that, their email will pop up underneath as added invites.
7. Once that is done, and you've checked that everything is accurate, click 'Schedule' and you'll be taken to a confirmation page, along with a link to the meeting itself if you need one! The attendee, if you included their email, will receive an email with a direct link to the meeting.
Note: If you need to copy the link to the meeting for someone, you can click on the symbol, and it will copy it to your clipboard. Or if that doesn't work, you can highlight the whole link and copy the link itself.
Start a Meeting
You've set up your meeting, now it's time to get it started!
1. From your WebEx Homepage, you will now see your scheduled meetings under 'Upcoming Meetings'. Roll over to the meeting you wish to start, and click the green 'Start' button.
2. Once you click that, you will be taken to another screen that will prompt a download to your computer. This will only happen the first time you open a WebEx meeting, but afterwards you will get the following screen, asking if you want to open the WebEx App.
3. Click 'Open WebEx' or 'Launch Meeting' if the prompt doesn't pop up.
4. From here, your meeting will start, and you'll just need to click 'Start Meeting'.
Send link through ClassDojo
1. Start on your WebEx homepage, and click on the meeting you want to send.
2. This will bring back up the information page like before. The Meeting Link will be the first option like you saw earlier. You'll want to highlight it, or click the
icon and copy it.
3. After you've copied the link, head over to ClassDojo and paste the link into the message that you'll send to the guardian.
Make sure you also send the password, as it will require the attendee to input one to start the meeting on their end.
If you need assistance, please open a Support Ticket: Here
Joining a WebEx Meeting
To join a WebEx Meeting, you will need either the email invite or the link to the meeting itself. Join the meeting through email 1. You should receive an email from the meeting organizer. Here's an example of what it will look like on Gmail: 2. ...
How to invite your classes to a Microsoft Teams meeting
Please follow these directions when scheduling Microsoft Teams meetings with students. Step 1. Select your class "Team" from your list of "Teams". Located on the upper left corner of Microsoft Teams. Step 2. Select the drop down box located in the ...
Creating a BBComms Group
Create a mass notification group in BBComms if you need to contact a specific group of families for a specific event or class Step 1. Open the "Messages" tab Open the "Groups" sub tab Step 2. Click "Add" (Located in the lower right corner). ...
How do I add my work email to my phone?
To add work email to your personal smart phone follow these steps: 1. - Download the Outlook app from the Android or Apple app store. 2. - Choose "Add Email account" 3. - Type in work email. ("First Initial"+"Last Name"@wsd.k12.az.us) - Ex. ...
Adding Pear Deck to Microsoft Teams
Wilson School District has signed everyone up for a 30 day trial of Pear Desk. to participate in the trial, use these instructions. Setup Instructions: Open Microsoft Teams Choose a Team to add Pear Deck to (you can add it to multiple teams) Click ...